The Community Impact Intern role has been filled for Summer 2022. Check back to our Careers page for open positions that might be the perfect fit for you!
WHO WE ARE:
Hi, we’re Viv - Earth-friendly period care for all menstruators! Our organic cotton tampons have plant-derived applicators, our bamboo pads are biodegradable & have compostable wrappers, and our zero-waste option, the Viv cup, lasts up to ten years (and is a great beginner friendly menstrual cup). We are by Gen-Z, for Gen-Z, eco- and socially conscious, and our team of three (Katie, Kelly, & Anna) is looking for someone similar to bring Viv to the world!
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for someone entrepreneurial - who is open to take on new projects, to bring a new perspective to the table at Viv, and to make suggestions & implement solutions. We’d love for our Community Impact Intern to have a strong interest & be active in social activism, aware of how Viv can fit in to best support our community, and able to best use our platform to communicate that. We’re also looking for the ability to research and learn as they go, someone who loves TikTok & is chronically online, and has strong familiarity with all social media platforms.
Not required, but would love someone with analytics history or willingness to learn.
Maybe most importantly, we are looking for someone who would always be embodying the Viv brand and our brand values! We love for our team to rep Viv in their day to day lives, showing off Viv to all their friends & introducing them to the Viv community, both on social media & irl (commission model with a discount code available if of interest!).
Some other qualifications to note:
- Passionate about sustainability & social activism
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Public Relations or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of influencer marketing and partnership building
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Willing to take on many responsibilities and wear many hats
- Organized, flexible, and quick learner
Some bonus qualifications, but not required:
- Experience with design (Canva, Adobe suite, etc), experience with Shopify is a plus
- Previous internship experience is preferred, but not required
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will be the connection between Viv and our community, ranging from content creation & analytics to social impact strategy & event planning! Some specifics include:
- TikTok content creation (both for ads & social pages)
- Research for impactful social media content (infographics, social impact initiatives, holidays & events, etc)
- Photoshoot planning & assistance (we’re holding at least one big photo shoot over the summer!)
- Customer communication (via Gorgias)
- Ad analytics reporting (both social media & Google Ads)
- Research and management of brand partnership opportunities (TikTok & Instagram)
- Assistance with copywriting and blog writing
- Availability & flexibility for fun in person opportunities, implementing test and learn strategy, guerrilla marketing - we need someone who is open to on the ground marketing techniques!
The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. We’d love to see you apply!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Viv for your V is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Viv for your V focuses on Consumer Goods and Health and Wellness.
Viv has offices in Boston, MA. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. You can view their website at https://vivforyourv.com.