WHO WE ARE:
Hi, we’re Viv - Earth-friendly period care for all menstruators! Our organic cotton tampons have plant-derived applicators, our bamboo pads are biodegradable & have compostable wrappers, and our zero-waste option, the Viv cup, lasts up to ten years (and is a great beginner friendly menstrual cup). We are a fast growing startup, and our team of three (hello from Katie, Kelly, & Anna!) is looking for someone with a passion for growth & business development to join during a very exciting summer as we transition from a focus on DTC to expansion into retail!
WHO YOU ARE:
We are looking for someone entrepreneurial - who is open to take on new projects, to bring a new perspective to the table at Viv, and to make suggestions & implement solutions. We’d love to see someone with a passion for growth, with experience in another startup situation with business development or managing sales relationships, and basic knowledge of the sales and distribution process. This role will involve a good bit of outreach to new customers, so we’d love a candidate comfortable cold calling, with very strong writing & communication skills.
Some other qualifications to note:
- Pursuing an MBA or similar master’s program
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Willing to take on many responsibilities and wear many hats
- Organized, flexible, and quick learner
- Passionate about sustainability
This will be a hybrid role at least through the end of June, so applicants would need to have access to transportation if possible to travel around the Boston area.
Maybe most importantly, we are looking for someone who would always be embodying the Viv brand and our brand values! We love for our team to rep Viv in their day to day lives, showing off Viv to all their friends & introducing them to the Viv community, both on social media & in Boston (Commission model for discount code available if of interest!).
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will be on the ground floor, building a brand in retail locations, backed by strong DTC results and a loyal customer base. You will work directly with and be an integral part of the Viv team, and will be the face of Viv for many new customers. This role in particular can be evolved to also incorporate interest or talent areas, as we are always looking for help in all aspects
- Managing wholesale platform growth & strategy
- On the ground sales opening new doors in the greater Boston area
- Maintaining business relationships with current accounts, growing presence in store and securing additional in-store placements and opportunities
- Model & system building for our wholesale & retail strategy
The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. We’d love to see you apply!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!